Monday, January 23, 2012

The beginning continued..

I get to the hospital and wait for what seems like an hr. before someone comes in to get things started. I had gotten myself so worked up that I had started sweating and feeling like I was going to pass out. Finally around like 8pm they got things started. The pain didnt start for like 2 hrs. As soon as the pain got just a little unbearable I decided to get the epidural. I was still at 3 cm. so I figured this was going to be a long night of pain. I was terrified of something going wrong, but I made it through and it took. The pain was much more manageable now. I labored all night not really getting any sleep. I get checked at 5 o'clock..still 3 cm. My new nurse comes in, and boy was she awesome. She said ill have you delivered by eight. By 7 o'clock I was ready to have you. 7:04am you were born. 5 lbs 8 oz. perfect. Daddy cut the chord and you were instantly taken to be worked on. They got you wrapped up, I saw you for two seconds and you were out the door. You had my heart. We were together for nine months and suddenly we were separated. It was an empty feeling. I laid there for quite some time just thinking of you and how you were doing. I had to have the epidural wear off before I could come see you. It took forever!!! And then it was time. They brought in the wheel chair and I was off.

No comments:

Post a Comment